Medical Spa for Dallas Residents
Medical Spa Services
Dr. Toledo is proud to introduce our laser technician and aesthetician, Jessica Wright.
As a highly skilled licensed Aesthetician and licensed Cosmetic Laser Technician, Jessica Wright brings her passion and knowledge of the industry to Highland Park Plastic Surgery Center. Jessica also has extensive knowledge in General Dermatology and Cosmetic Dermatology, providing her the ability to safely and effectively provide results-driven skin care treatments to those with various skin concerns. She is dedicated to improving her patients’ overall appearance from head to toe, and thrives on making people feel more confident as a result. Jessica continues to educate herself to keep up with the latest technology, innovations and treatments in the industry to ensure THE BEST treatment and result available.
Services performed by our aesthetician
Hydrafacial MD/Facial Treatments
TheHydraFacial resurfacing procedure thoroughly cares for your skin, providing cleansing, exfoliation, extractions, and hydration, including Vortex-Fusion of antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid. The HydraFacial is a non-invasive, non-surgical procedure that delivers instant results with no discomfort or downtime.
- Immediately minimizes pores
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Calms inflammatory skin conditions (acne, psoriasis, eczema, rosacea)
- Soothes redness and irritation
Smooth & Bright Facial- This treatment combines dermaplaning (a procedure that exfoliates sand removes vellus hair “peach fuzz”, which will leave your skin soft and smooth) and the HydraFacial which provides a deep pore cleansing, exfoliation, and hydration. You will leave with a bright, glowing complexion and your makeup will go on silky smooth.
HydraFacial MD Add-On Infusions-
Dermabuilder: An advanced age-refining peptide complex serum to help smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and enhance skin elasticity. For all skin types.
Britenol: Intensive Vitamin C spot corrector. Briton gently nourishes skin to help minimize the appearance of dark spots and sun spots leaving you with a radiant and more even complexion.
CTGF (Connective Tissue Growth Factor): CGTF is a Vortex Booster minimizing fine lines and wrinkles and improving skin elasticity using Growth Factors to stimulate collagen. This will improve skin health, vitality and skin will be brought back to it’s youthful state.
Laser/Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)
- ProFractional Microlaser Peel | This treatment is ideal for acne scars, stretch marks, mild to moderate wrinkles, and post-traumatic or surgical scars.
- Contour TRL Skin Resurfacing | Contour TRL is an ideal treatment for mild to deep wrinkles, acne scars, post-traumatic and surgical scars, pigmented lesions, and poor skin tone/texture.
- Forever Young BBL | Forever Young BBL is an innovative technology that uniquely delivers light therapy targeting signs of aging and sun damage and effectively provides a more refreshed, rejuvenated, and youthful appearance. A long term clinical study proved that patients who received regular Forever Young BBL treatments over the course of a decade looked younger than they had before beginning their BBL treatments. This is a noninvasive and gentle procedure with virtually no downtime. In most cases, you can apply makeup and resume most of your normal activities immediately.
- BBL for Acne | The shorter wavelengths of BBL, in the blue-light spectrum, attack p-acne bacteria on the surface and on the sebaceous gland. Along with a home skincare program designed for acne-prone skin, you can experience significant long-term clearance. The treatment is simple, quick, pain-free, and requires no downtime. It is appropriate for mild to moderate acne. Our BBL is especially effective in women who experience localized once on their chin with their hormonal cycle, adult hormonal acne for men and women, as well as teenage acne.
- ForeverBare Laser Hair Removal | Gold standard in permanent laser hair removal. Safe for all skin types.
- Vascular Lesions | Our ClearScan YAG is the gold standard for vascular lesions ranging from telangiectasias to reticular leg and facial veins. Safe for all skin types.
Microneedling | PRP "Protein Rich Plasma" Vampire Facial
Microneedling | PRP "Vampire Facial"
Microneedling is done with a small hand held device that allows the provider to deliver tiny controlled punctured wounds to the patient’s skin. These micro-wounds trigger the body to produce new collagen and elastin. The procedure is used to improve skin texture and reduce appearance of pores, wrinkles, stretch marks, and acne scars. It increases plumpness and promotes full rejuvenation of the skin. Micro needling can be done alone, however when performed with PRP “Vampire Facial” your results are magnified and your recovery process is much quicker.
What is PRP?
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) is an autologous (your own) concentrated preparation of platelets and the associated growth factors in a small volume of plasma. Platelets are a natural source of a number of growth factors in their natural and biologically-determined ratios. Those growth factors are like signal callers that give instructions to your tissue to regenerate and multiply.
Chemical solutions which smooth the texture, reduce the depth of superficial lines, and help fade hyperpigmentation, while clearing acne/blemished facial skin… Learn more about chemical peels>
- PCA Peel with or without HQ | These patented and proven light to medium peel formulas effectively exfoliate, bleach, and inhibit pigment production. These peels help to repair and reduce breakouts, control oil, soften lines, and provide a more even, smooth texture. Great for oily/acne prone skin.
- Ultra Peel I, II, and Forte | This exfoliating treatment is appropriate for all skin types, conditions and sensitivities. These treatments are especially ideal for sensitive skin, as they produce a minimal stinging sensation. The Ultra Peel treatment will help treat acne, pigment disorders, aging skin, menopausal skin, smoker’s skin and sun damaged skin. The Ultra Peel can be used immediately following a microdermabrasion treatment.
- Sensi Peel | Sensi Peel was formulated primarily for Asian and/or darker skin as well as extremely sensitive skin types. This peel is also an excellent treatment for calming rosacea, as redness and inflammation subside substantially after treatment. The Sensi Peel is formulated with L-ascorbic acid for strengthening and brightening while L-arbutin and Kojic acid help treat hyperpigmentation and sun damage. There are also anti-acne and antibacterial properties in this solution. Sensi Peel can be used immediately following a gentle microdermabrasion.
- Esthetique Peel | The Esthetique Peel is an advanced formulation of L-lactic and L-retinol with a host of antioxidants, vitamins and humectants. It smoothes, tightens, and improves the texture of the skin. It is effective for all skin types and conditions. Perfectly suited for extra-sensitive skin including rosacea and aging skin. Esthetique Peel can be used immediately following a gentle microdermabrasion treatment.
- Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA)
Skin Care Products
Neocutis, SkinBetter Science, PCA Skin
We carry a complete line of exclusive skincare products administered by our staff aesthetician… View the full range of skin care products available
Skin Lightener – A Rx indicated for the depigmentation of dark areas of the skin such as age spots, liver spots, freckles, and other unwanted areas of melanin hyperpigmentation.
The American Medical Association (AMA) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recognize electrolysis as the only permanent method of hair removal. Electrolysis works by delivering a small amount of electric current to the hair root with an almost invisible probe. The first insertion destroys the hair and a second insertion seals the follicle. Once treated with this method, the unwanted hair will not return.
Lipolaser is a safe, painless, non-invasive treatment program for body contouring and spot fat reduction.
Lipolaser works by focusing the cold red laser into the adipose cells to provoke the break up of the cell membrane. The contents of the fat cell transform into an oily substance that is absorbed and eliminated by macrophages. The liquefied fat is then drained through lymph drainage. The effectiveness of fat drainage during and after treatment is dependent on proper functioning of the lymphatic system, which is responsible for removing wastes from the body.
Male and female patients have found that those hard to reduce trouble spots, such as love handles, tummy bulge, and saddlebags can be treated quite significantly within just a few treatments. These safe and painless treatments make losing fatty deposits much easier. In fact, many people are able to see measurable results after several treatments.
Lipolaser treatments are only 20 to 40 minutes and cause no discomfort, pain, swelling, bruising and more importantly they are non-invasive. Recommended use is twice weekly for 4-6 weeks… For more information about LipoLaser>
A computer program that can help patients visualize the proposed changes they can anticipate with surgery.
Procedures performed by Dr. Toledo
Deeper chemical peels and dermabrasion are procedures best suited for individuals who have acne scars, moderate to severe sun damage or deeper imperfections of the skin. These procedures are performed by Dallas plastic surgeon Dr. Toledo, with the use of anesthesia. Get more information on skin resurfacing or click here to see actual before and after photos.
- Dermabrasion | Gentle mechanical scraping to resurface the skin by removing its upper layers. Used for the treatment of facial scars and to help reduce the appearance of deep lines and wrinkles… Learn more about dermabrasion>
- Chemical Peels | Stronger chemical solutions which smooth the texture of the skin by removing the damaged outer layers… Learn more about chemical peels>
Soft Tissue Fillers
Injectable materials used to plump up creases, furrows, and wrinkles. Click on the product below you are interested in learning more about.
For more information on Soft Tissue Fillers/Injectable Fillers>
Restylane can be used to enhance lips… For more information on Lip augmentation>