Medical Spa for Dallas Residents
Medical Spa Services
Dr. Toledo is proud to introduce our laser technician and aesthetician, Jessica Wright.
As a highly skilled licensed Aesthetician and licensed Cosmetic Laser Technician, Jessica Wright brings her passion and knowledge of the industry to Highland Park Plastic Surgery Center. Jessica also has extensive knowledge in General Dermatology and Cosmetic Dermatology, providing her the ability to safely and effectively provide results-driven skin care treatments to those with various skin concerns. She is dedicated to improving her patients’ overall appearance from head to toe, and thrives on making people feel more confident as a result. Jessica continues to educate herself to keep up with the latest technology, innovations and treatments in the industry to ensure THE BEST treatment and result available.
The HydrationFacial resurfacing procedure thoroughly cares for your skin, providing cleansing, exfoliation, extractions, and hydration, including infusion of antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid. The HydrationFacial is a non-invasive, non-surgical procedure that delivers instant results with no discomfort or downtime.
- Immediately minimizes pores
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Calms inflammatory skin conditions (acne, psoriasis, eczema, rosacea)
- Soothes redness and irritation
Smooth & Bright Facial- This treatment combines dermaplaning (a procedure that exfoliates sand removes vellus hair “peach fuzz”, which will leave your skin soft and smooth) and the HydrationFacial which provides a deep pore cleansing, exfoliation, and hydration. You will leave with a bright, glowing complexion and your makeup will go on silky smooth.
HydrationFacial Add-On Infusions-
Peptide Infusion: An advanced age-refining peptide complex serum to help smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and enhance skin elasticity. For all skin types.
Skin Brightening: Intensive Vitamin C spot corrector. Briton gently nourishes skin to help minimize the appearance of dark spots and sun spots leaving you with a radiant and more even complexion.
Vital C: Concentrates of the antioxidant vitamin C and green tea help to rejuvenate and brighten, while elastin provides visible firming and toning effects. Vitamin E and Vitamin A retiol + licorice provide added antioxidant benefits. Calendula provides natural anti-inflammitory benefits.
Hyaluronic Acid: A naturally-occurring substance found in the joints as well as in some of the organs, and provides lubricity. It binds over 10,000 times its own weight in water, which makes it ideal for boosting and maintaining hydration in the skin. It is a superb emollient.
Swiss Collagen Complex: This unique anti-aging ampoule is a highly concentrated nutritive complex of Native Swiss Collagen and botanical extracts that are rich in both amino acids and trace minerals. The soluble collagen helps maintain skin’s elasticity and improve the look of fine lines while plant extracts sooth and hydrate. Skin feels nourished and rejuvenated.
Microneedling is done with a small hand held device that allows the provider to deliver tiny controlled punctured wounds to the patient’s skin. These micro-wounds trigger the body to produce new collagen and elastin. The procedure is used to improve skin texture and reduce appearance of pores, wrinkles, stretch marks, and acne scars. It increases plumpness and promotes full rejuvenation of the skin. Micro needling can be done alone, however when performed with PRP “Vampire Facial” your results are magnified and your recovery process is much quicker.
PRP "Protein Rich Plasma" Vampire Facial
What is PRP?
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) is an autologous (your own) concentrated preparation of platelets and the associated growth factors in a small volume of plasma. Platelets are a natural source of a number of growth factors in their natural and biologically-determined ratios. Those growth factors are like signal callers that give instructions to your tissue to regenerate and multiply.
- Laser Hair Removal | Gold standard in permanent laser hair removal. Safe for all skin types.
- ProFractional Microlaser Peel | This treatment is ideal for acne scars, stretch marks, mild to moderate wrinkles, and post-traumatic or surgical scars.
- Contour TRL Skin Resurfacing | Contour TRL is an ideal treatment for mild to deep wrinkles, acne scars, post-traumatic and surgical scars, pigmented lesions, and poor skin tone/texture.
- Sun Damage / Dark Spots | Safe for all skin types.
- Laser Vein Therapy | Our ClearScan YAG is the gold standard for vascular lesions ranging from telangiectasias to reticular leg and facial veins. Safe for all skin types.
BBL / IPL
- IPL “Intense Pulsed Light”
- BBL “Broad Band Light”
- Forever Young BBL | Forever Young BBL is an innovative technology that uniquely delivers light therapy targeting signs of aging and sun damage and effectively provides a more refreshed, rejuvenated, and youthful appearance. A long term clinical study proved that patients who received regular Forever Young BBL treatments over the course of a decade looked younger than they had before beginning their BBL treatments. This is a noninvasive and gentle procedure with virtually no downtime. In most cases, you can apply makeup and resume most of your normal activities immediately.
- Forever Clear BBL for Acne | The shorter wavelengths of BBL, in the blue-light spectrum, attack p-acne bacteria on the surface and on the sebaceous gland. Along with a home skincare program designed for acne-prone skin, you can experience significant long-term clearance. The treatment is simple, quick, pain-free, and requires no downtime. It is appropriate for mild to moderate acne. Our BBL is especially effective in women who experience localized once on their chin with their hormonal cycle, adult hormonal acne for men and women, as well as teenage acne.
- Sun Damage / Pigmented Lesions
A Chemical Peel is a chemical solutions which smooth the texture, reduce the depth of superficial lines, and help fade hyperpigmentation, while clearing acne/blemished facial skin… Learn more about chemical peels>
- PCA Peel with or without HQ | These patented and proven light to medium peel formulas effectively exfoliate, bleach, and inhibit pigment production. These peels help to repair and reduce breakouts, control oil, soften lines, and provide a more even, smooth texture. Great for oily/acne prone skin.
- Ultra Peel I, II, and Forte | This exfoliating treatment is appropriate for all skin types, conditions and sensitivities. These treatments are especially ideal for sensitive skin, as they produce a minimal stinging sensation. The Ultra Peel treatment will help treat acne, pigment disorders, aging skin, menopausal skin, smoker’s skin and sun damaged skin. The Ultra Peel can be used immediately following a microdermabrasion treatment.
- Sensi Peel | Sensi Peel was formulated primarily for Asian and/or darker skin as well as extremely sensitive skin types. This peel is also an excellent treatment for calming rosacea, as redness and inflammation subside substantially after treatment. The Sensi Peel is formulated with L-ascorbic acid for strengthening and brightening while L-arbutin and Kojic acid help treat hyperpigmentation and sun damage. There are also anti-acne and antibacterial properties in this solution. Sensi Peel can be used immediately following a gentle microdermabrasion.
- Esthetique Peel | The Esthetique Peel is an advanced formulation of L-lactic and L-retinol with a host of antioxidants, vitamins and humectants. It smoothes, tightens, and improves the texture of the skin. It is effective for all skin types and conditions. Perfectly suited for extra-sensitive skin including rosacea and aging skin. Esthetique Peel can be used immediately following a gentle microdermabrasion treatment.
- Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA)
Deeper chemical peels and dermabrasion are procedures best suited for individuals who have acne scars, moderate to severe sun damage or deeper imperfections of the skin. These procedures are performed by Dallas plastic surgeon Dr. Toledo, with the use of anesthesia. Get more information on skin resurfacing or click here to see actual before and after photos. Learn more about dermabrasion>