Medical Spa for Dallas Residents
Medical Spa Services
Dr. Toledo is proud to introduce our aesthetician, Mancy Kirkland. Mancy studied at the prestigious CCC/Dermalogica Institute specializing in advanced skincare. After being in private practice for eight years Mancy joined our team in 2005.
Mancy is also a certified electrologist and can therefore combine hair removal with the facial rejuvenation treatments.
Services performed by our aesthetician
Facial treatments to revive dull tired complexions, improve acne prone and oily skin, and promote healing and rejuvenation.
- Deluxe Facial | Analysis, cleansing, exfoliation, steam therapy, extractions, relaxing massage to face, neck and chest, nourishing masque, toner and moisturizer – (1 Hour).
- Collagen Facial | This facial will tighten the skin, improve elasticity and restore moisture to dry, fragile or finely lined skin. After cleansing and exfoliating, an ampoule treatment and masque of pure collagen is placed on the face, resulting in skin with a healthy shine and glow.
- Pumpkin Peel Beta-C Mask | The Pumpkin Peel has simultaneous actions. It exfoliates, drawing impurities out if the skin, while introducing vitamins, enzymes and nutrients into the skin. The effects will be cell turnover with reduction of oxidative and free radical stress and skin smoothness. The Pumpkin Peel Beta-C Mask Treatment is great for smokers.
- Oxygenating Facial Trio | The Oxygenating Facial Trio is an antioxidant therapy to ameliorate free radical damage. Oxidative damage is one of the more significant contributors to the aging process. This facial promotes healing and rejuvenates tired skin due to toxins, pollutants, allergies, improper diet and solar damage. Acne prone conditions also benefit greatly. This treatment is recommended between chemical peels.
- Clarifying Mask | The Clarifying Mask blends 20% salicylic acid with natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory agents making this an ideal choice for helping improve acne and breakout prone skin. Sluggish or dull complexions will have new clarity and freshness. Appropriate for all skin types except hypersensitivity.
- Detox Gel | This formulation contains naturally sourced L-lactic, hydrogen peroxide, salicylic acid and also to keep the surface of the skin smooth, yet hydrated. The Detox Gel allows for antibacterial smoothing action without the dehydration that may occur with extended use of glycolic acid. Great for all skin types.
Chemical solutions which smooth the texture, reduce the depth of superficial lines, and help fade hyperpigmentation, while clearing acne/blemished facial skin… Learn more about chemical peels>
- PCA Peel with or without HQ | These patented and proven light to medium peel formulas effectively exfoliate, bleach, and inhibit pigment production. These peels help to repair and reduce breakouts, control oil, soften lines, and provide a more even, smooth texture. Great for oily/acne prone skin.
- Ultra Peel I, II, and Forte | This exfoliating treatment is appropriate for all skin types, conditions and sensitivities. These treatments are especially ideal for sensitive skin, as they produce a minimal stinging sensation. The Ultra Peel treatment will help treat acne, pigment disorders, aging skin, menopausal skin, smoker’s skin and sun damaged skin. The Ultra Peel can be used immediately following a microdermabrasion treatment.
- Sensi Peel | Sensi Peel was formulated primarily for Asian and/or darker skin as well as extremely sensitive skin types. This peel is also an excellent treatment for calming rosacea, as redness and inflammation subside substantially after treatment. The Sensi Peel is formulated with L-ascorbic acid for strengthening and brightening while L-arbutin and Kojic acid help treat hyperpigmentation and sun damage. There are also anti-acne and antibacterial properties in this solution. Sensi Peel can be used immediately following a gentle microdermabrasion.
- Esthetique Peel | The Esthetique Peel is an advanced formulation of L-lactic and L-retinol with a host of antioxidants, vitamins and humectants. It smoothes, tightens, and improves the texture of the skin. It is effective for all skin types and conditions. Perfectly suited for extra-sensitive skin including rosacea and aging skin. Esthetique Peel can be used immediately following a gentle microdermabrasion treatment.
- Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA)
Laser/Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)
Lasers and Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) treatments can provide your skin with a deeper, longer lasting improvement from many common skin problems.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing | A laser beam is used to remove the outer layer of skin, which improves lines, wrinkles, scars, and sun damaged skin.
- Photofacial | An IPL treatment that targets brown spots and other blemishes that result from sun damage. It also improves rosacea and spider veins on the nose and cheeks. Photofacial can be used on just about any part of the body, including the face, neck, chest, arms, and hands.
- Laser/IPL Hair Removal | Has become the preferred method for eliminating unwanted hair. The results are usually permanent, but require a series of treatments, to steadily reduce the number of hair follicles.
- Tattoo Removal | The laser delivers high power, short pulses of intense laser light, that pass through the skin and are absorbed by the tattoo pigment, breaking up these particles. The laser targets the pigment without damaging the surrounding skin.
Skin Care Products
Skin Lightener – A Rx indicated for the depigmentation of dark areas of the skin such as age spots, liver spots, freckles, and other unwanted areas of melanin hyperpigmentation.
The American Medical Association (AMA) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recognize electrolysis as the only permanent method of hair removal. Electrolysis works by delivering a small amount of electric current to the hair root with an almost invisible probe. The first insertion destroys the hair and a second insertion seals the follicle. Once treated with this method, the unwanted hair will not return.
Lipolaser is a safe, painless, non-invasive treatment program for body contouring and spot fat reduction.
Lipolaser works by focusing the cold red laser into the adipose cells to provoke the break up of the cell membrane. The contents of the fat cell transform into an oily substance that is absorbed and eliminated by macrophages. The liquefied fat is then drained through lymph drainage. The effectiveness of fat drainage during and after treatment is dependent on proper functioning of the lymphatic system, which is responsible for removing wastes from the body.
Male and female patients have found that those hard to reduce trouble spots, such as love handles, tummy bulge, and saddlebags can be treated quite significantly within just a few treatments. These safe and painless treatments make losing fatty deposits much easier. In fact, many people are able to see measurable results after several treatments.
Lipolaser treatments are only 20 to 40 minutes and cause no discomfort, pain, swelling, bruising and more importantly they are non-invasive. Recommended use is twice weekly for 4-6 weeks… For more information about LipoLaser>
A computer program that can help patients visualize the proposed changes they can anticipate with surgery.
Procedures performed by Dr. Toledo
Deeper chemical peels and dermabrasion are procedures best suited for individuals who have acne scars, moderate to severe sun damage or deeper imperfections of the skin. These procedures are performed by Dallas plastic surgeon Dr. Toledo, with the use of anesthesia. Get more information on skin resurfacing or click here to see actual before and after photos.
- Dermabrasion | Gentle mechanical scraping to resurface the skin by removing its upper layers. Used for the treatment of facial scars and to help reduce the appearance of deep lines and wrinkles… Learn more about dermabrasion>
- Chemical Peels | Stronger chemical solutions which smooth the texture of the skin by removing the damaged outer layers… Learn more about chemical peels>
Soft Tissue Fillers
Injectable materials used to plump up creases, furrows, and wrinkles. Click on the product below you are interested in learning more about.
For more information on Soft Tissue Fillers/Injectable Fillers>
Restylane can be used to enhance lips… For more information on Lip augmentation>