Medical Spa for Dallas Residents
Medical Spa Services
The Sciton JOULE™
The 1064 Nd YAG is an effective and safe solution for permanent hair reduction and vascular lesions. The 2940 nm Erbium YAG offers a variety of skin resurfacing treatments that are ideal for mild to deep wrinkles, acne scars, post-traumatic and surgical scars, pigmented lesions, and poor skin tone and texture.
- Laser Hair Removal | Permanent hair reduction through selective targeting of melanin in hair follicles. Safe for all skin types and tanned skin.
- Laser Vein Therapy | Gold standard treatment for vein and vascular conditions. Such conditions include vascular lesions, port wine stains, hemangiomas, warts, telangiectasia, rosacea, venous lake, leg veins and spider veins. Safe for all skin types.
- ProFractional™ | ProFractional™ removes pinpoint columns of skin, while leaving surrounding skin intact to promote rapid healing and collagen stimulation. By stimulating the body’s wound healing response, ProFractional™ has the ability to effectively treat a wide variety of conditions with minimal downtime.
- MicroLaserPeel® | MicroLaserPeel® is a mild treatment that removes the outermost layers of skin to improve texture, tone, and the overall appearance. The treatment is ideal for mild wrinkles and pigment irregularities.
- Deep Resurfacing | Skin Resurfacing is an ideal treatment for mild to deep wrinkles, acne scars, post-traumatic and surgical scars, pigmented lesions, and poor skin tone/texture.
- Before & After Photos and Combination Therapy Photos
BroadBand Light is an innovative technology that uniquely delivers light therapy to treat a wide variety of conditions. For skin rejuvenation, BBL™ effectively treats pigmentation disorders and vascular problems associated with aging and sun damage. BBL™ removes age spots, freckles, redness, small vessels, acne and unwanted hair. BBL™ provides a more refreshed, rejuvenated, and youthful appearance. This is a noninvasive and gentle procedure with virtually no downtime. In most cases, you can apply makeup and resume normal activities immediately.
- Skin Rejuvenation / Photofacial | BroadBand Light effectively treats sun damage, pigmented lesions, and vascular lesions. BroadBand Light penetrates the skin to reach the pigmented lesion and fragment the melanin cells. Likewise, the blood vessel absorbs the light and is damaged by the heat. The pigmented lesions will peel or slough off in 7-14 days.
- Acne Treatment | The shorter wavelengths of BroadBand Light attack p-acne bacteria on the surface and on the sebaceous gland. The treatment is simple, pain-free, and requires no downtime.
- Hair Removal | BroadBand Light penetrates the skin and is absorbed by the hair follicles. The heat destroys the hair follicles and greatly minimizes the potential for regrowth.
- SkinTyte™ | BroadBand Light with SkinTyte uses infrared light energy to deeply heat dermal collagen. The heat initiates the body’s natural healing process, which creates a renewed collagen foundation leading to increased skin firming.
- BBL Overview and BBL Before & After Photos
The HydrationFacial resurfacing procedure thoroughly cares for your skin, providing cleansing, exfoliation, extractions, and hydration, including infusion of antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid. The HydrationFacial is a non-invasive, non-surgical procedure that delivers instant results with no discomfort or downtime.
- Immediately minimizes pores
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Calms inflammatory skin conditions (acne, psoriasis, eczema, rosacea)
- Soothes redness and irritation
Smooth & Bright Facial- This treatment combines dermaplaning (a procedure that exfoliates sand removes vellus hair “peach fuzz”, which will leave your skin soft and smooth) and the HydrationFacial which provides a deep pore cleansing, exfoliation, and hydration. You will leave with a bright, glowing complexion and your makeup will go on silky smooth.
HydrationFacial Add-On Infusions-
Peptide Infusion: An advanced age-refining peptide complex serum to help smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and enhance skin elasticity. For all skin types.
Skin Brightening: Intensive Vitamin C spot corrector. Briton gently nourishes skin to help minimize the appearance of dark spots and sun spots leaving you with a radiant and more even complexion.
Vital C: Concentrates of the antioxidant vitamin C and green tea help to rejuvenate and brighten, while elastin provides visible firming and toning effects. Vitamin E and Vitamin A retiol + licorice provide added antioxidant benefits. Calendula provides natural anti-inflammitory benefits.
Hyaluronic Acid: A naturally-occurring substance found in the joints as well as in some of the organs, and provides lubricity. It binds over 10,000 times its own weight in water, which makes it ideal for boosting and maintaining hydration in the skin. It is a superb emollient.
Swiss Collagen Complex: This unique anti-aging ampoule is a highly concentrated nutritive complex of Native Swiss Collagen and botanical extracts that are rich in both amino acids and trace minerals. The soluble collagen helps maintain skin’s elasticity and improve the look of fine lines while plant extracts sooth and hydrate. Skin feels nourished and rejuvenated.
Microneedling is done with a small hand held device that allows the provider to deliver tiny controlled punctured wounds to the patient’s skin. These micro-wounds trigger the body to produce new collagen and elastin. The procedure is used to improve skin texture and reduce appearance of pores, wrinkles, stretch marks, and acne scars. It increases plumpness and promotes full rejuvenation of the skin. Micro needling can be done alone, however when performed with PRP “Vampire Facial” your results are magnified and your recovery process is much quicker.
PRP "Protein Rich Plasma" Vampire Facial
What is PRP?
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) is an autologous (your own) concentrated preparation of platelets and the associated growth factors in a small volume of plasma. Platelets are a natural source of a number of growth factors in their natural and biologically-determined ratios. Those growth factors are like signal callers that give instructions to your tissue to regenerate and multiply.
A Chemical Peel is a chemical solutions which smooth the texture, reduce the depth of superficial lines, and help fade hyperpigmentation, while clearing acne/blemished facial skin… Learn more about chemical peels>
- PCA Peel with or without HQ | These patented and proven light to medium peel formulas effectively exfoliate, bleach, and inhibit pigment production. These peels help to repair and reduce breakouts, control oil, soften lines, and provide a more even, smooth texture. Great for oily/acne prone skin.
- Ultra Peel I, II, and Forte | This exfoliating treatment is appropriate for all skin types, conditions and sensitivities. These treatments are especially ideal for sensitive skin, as they produce a minimal stinging sensation. The Ultra Peel treatment will help treat acne, pigment disorders, aging skin, menopausal skin, smoker’s skin and sun damaged skin.
- Sensi Peel | Sensi Peel was formulated primarily for Asian and/or darker skin as well as extremely sensitive skin types. This peel is also an excellent treatment for calming rosacea, as redness and inflammation subside substantially after treatment. The Sensi Peel is formulated with L-ascorbic acid for strengthening and brightening while L-arbutin and Kojic acid help treat hyperpigmentation and sun damage. There are also anti-acne and antibacterial properties in this solution.
- Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA)
Deeper chemical peels and dermabrasion are procedures best suited for individuals who have acne scars, moderate to severe sun damage or deeper imperfections of the skin. These procedures are performed by Dallas plastic surgeon Dr. Toledo, with the use of anesthesia. Get more information on skin resurfacing or click here to see actual before and after photos. Learn more about dermabrasion>