- TED Hose –You can purchase the TED Hose from the CVS in Preston Center. We recommend getting them at least one week prior to ensure that they have your size in stock.
- The night before surgery thoroughly clean deep inside your belly button with Q-tip and alcohol.
- You must shave your bikini area the night prior to tummy tuck surgery in DFW. It is not necessary to shave everything, primarily the upper portion close to the incision.
- Bathe your entire body with CLn body wash the 2 nights prior to surgery and again the morning of surgery. CLn body wash is an anti-bacterial, antiseptic liquid soap. Sleep on clean sheets the night before surgery and wear clean clothes to your surgery.
- Make sure you have the following supplies for your post-operative home care:
- Non-stick gauze (Telfa)
- Polysporin ointment
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Men’s cotton undershirt (long and thin)
Experience and Qualifications
Next post →